We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
We are working with a leading provider of technical solutions who are hiring a SR. Account Executive to support the Enterprise, SLED and Commercial customers in the greater New York City area.
This resource will maintain and develop long-term, trusting relationships with our largest customers in the greater New York metro area. In this role you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Account management responsibilities include:
- Developing strong relationships with customers, and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional teams (including Ciscos account management teams) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Prepare reports
- Located in the NYC Metro area
- Working knowledge of Cisco products
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive, Key Account Executive, Sales Account Executive, Junior Account
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce)and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field Working knowledge of Cisco products is technology equivalent desirable.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field