Apex Developer_Remote Denver, CO
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
We are working with a leading provider of technical solutions who are in need of an Apex Developer in the USA for a remote position.
- Good technical and communication skills- Able to communicate directly with customer
- Standard APEX Development experience of more than 3 years – (Methods, Triggers, Governor Limits, Test Classes, etc.)
- Regarding specific APEX skills, Batch Jobs would be a major plus
- More than 3 years of experience in development LWC and Aura components
- integration experience with Salesforce CPQ API & have good Communities knowledge
- Knowledge of Permissions sets, authentication mechanisms
- Integration (SOAP/REST API)
- Knowledge on JS a plus
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and paid time off to all full time employees
Locus Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Locus Recruiting will consider for employment, on a case by case basis