AV Technician- Tarpon Spring
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
Locus is searching for an Audio Visual Technician for our client in the Tarpon Springs, FL area.
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL/Tampa, FL
- Designing AV technology solutions for new build-outs
- Crestron, AMX, Biamp experience/exposure is a plus
- Experience leading a team of Techs/Engineers
- Overseeing projects and working with vendors
- Collaborating with infrastructure, support, facility and real estate colleagues to design and implement solutions
- Tracking and maintaining AV technology to ensure equipment is up to date
- Ensuring security and compliance of AV technology
- Knowledge of Architectural details that impact AV
- Knowledge of Architectural drawing symbols AV best practices (stage height, size of screen vs. seating arrangements, viewing angles, viewing distances, height of screen, ceiling soffits, distribution of audio, etc.)
- o AV design best practices
o AV equipment capabilities
o Construction materials
o Construction practices
o Current display technologies
- Prior experience working within the Department of Defense or have the ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
Locus Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protect