SR . Network Solutions Engineer.
Skills and Experience
Minimum of five years of related experience in complex network environments. Including hands on network engineering (hardware and software), comprehensive network security practices, and designing, planning, and implementing LANs and WANs. This role will be client facing and demands high energy/ enthusiasm and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical folks alike.
- client management, problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills (required)
- verbal communications and written documentation skills (required)
- Previous VAR experience preferred.
- Cisco ISR and ASR Routers
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Nexus and NexusOS
- Cisco Layer 2 Switching
- Cisco Layer 3 Routing Protocols
- Cisco DNA Center
- Cisco WLC and Access Points (a plus)
- SD-WAN knowledge
- Individual should be able to lift 50 lbs.
Minimum Qualifications/Technical and Educational Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active CCNP certified, CCIE preferred