Critical Infrastructure- NOC Boulder, Colorado
Tier 2 support 24X7X365 to Field Operations and NCC and overall management/oversight of all Critical Infrastructure (CI) equipment: AC power distribution, buildings, grounding, fire systems, generators, ATS/MTS,
Uninterruptable Power Systems (UPS), DC Power Plant Systems, and Cooling systems to ensure operational integrity, improve efficiency and reduce operational costs.
- Manage Contracted Maintenance vendors for callout repairs, and quoted service repairs on CI systems to include invoicing and quoted PR submittals.
- Development for best Operating practices, and standards,
- Write Method of Procedures (MOPs) for all CI equipment repairs and augments.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are performed in accordance with approved MOPs.
- Evaluate vendor/contractor field service reports describing all activities (preventive maintenance, repairs, etc.) performed on the CI equipment.
- Resolve operational deficiencies discovered on Preventive Maintenance Inspections (PMI) and on Contractor PMs.
- Assists Field Operations and NCC/NOC technicians with Operation Support issues, that may require vendor or manufacturer support.
- Develop reliability reports to assist in identifying areas of concern that could develop into future problems.
- Subject Matter Expert on CI equipment issues for all PG’s and advises them on solutions for technical problems or barriers.
- Manage all CI augment projects (CapEx/OpEx) to affect break/fix repairs
- Environmental Compliance and to ensure all permitting is completed annually
- CI Equipment inventory accuracy and Data Integrity in SF and M6
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, and or Civil Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in a telecommunications of all Critical Infrastructure (CI) equipment: AC power distribution, buildings, grounding, fire systems, generators, ATS/ MTS, Uninterruptable Power Systems (UPS), DC Power Plant Systems, and Cooling systems to ensure operational integrity, improve efficiency and reduce operational costs
- Experience in Microsoft Office, SalesForce, and Database applications
- Project Management experience required