Director of Business Development Denver, Colorado
We are a leading provider of staffing and recruiting to the global marketplace and we are looking to add to our group in Denver.
We offer a vibrant and fun work environment focused on delivery and enablement of success
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a new environment with best practices and an entrepreneurial focus for the development and driving forward of a Brand’s local presence.
The primary focus of the Director of business development will be to drive forward with new and existing accounts on a local and national level.
We are looking for a player coach who can lead from the front and excel in the identification and retension of new business as well as growing the companies local market offering with sales team leadership.
What we need from you:
- Be Dynamic in your Sales approach
- Grow and manage extensive candidate and client base, and execute on delivery need
- Enable growth of the market place through your ability to sell, lead generate, prospect, network, and establish new client activity.
- Be a leader in lead generation and research, working with our existing teams and working through new account acquisition through marketing phone and in person meetings
- Be active in the marketplace, working with networking organizations, user groups and electronic events in order to be on the cutting edge of recruiting within the technology marketplace
- Drive forward with the companies focus and culture of client and consultant experience.
We are looking for
- Extensive Sales and recruiting experience in a IT services environment preferred.
- Experience servicing, supporting, developing and generating new accounts.
- Recruiting experience highly preferred
- Technical background highly preferred
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Fantastic salary and upside opportunity from an industry leading incentive and commission structure.
- Industry leading delivery teams
- Industry leading training
- A vibrant and fun work environment focused on delivery and enablement of success
Overview of Tasks
Lead a Sales team to understand needs of roles of clients
Establish new MSA’s, Opportunities and drive success within accounts
Use all available tools and resources to find the most viable resources for the opportunity
Review and analyze resumes using our in-house ATS software program
Interview candidates using industry-standard techniques
Work with internal team for on-boarding of resources
7+ years’ Staffing/recruiting experience
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Demonstrable experience in technology recruiting and sales recruiting
Effective negotiating skills
Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
Familiarity with online job hunting websites
Ability to travel when necessary (less than 25%)
Overall understanding of the technical job marketplace
Locus are excited to support your career growth and are interested in hearing more about your career goals. Should this position not be a fit, feel free to follow up and discuss the other exciting opportunities.