Fiber Engineer Denver, CO
Salary: 24 – 32 per Hour
Locus Recruiting is currently hiring for a full time 6-month contract to hire Fiber Engineer/Designer. Below is an outline of experience we are looking for.
Pay Rate: $22 to $30 per hour w2
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and paid time off to all full time employees
- Must have prior experience in telecom or fiber plant install
- Must have at least a basic understanding of fiber ring design
- Previous fiber engineering experience preferred
- Must have Microsoft Office and Google Suite experience – Microsoft Excel and Visio in particular are preferred
- Must have Google Earth experience – understands how to produce a quality KMZ file and can interpret outside plant construction KMZ’s (Some Training provided)
- Must have basic understanding of splicing documents – reviewing and editing these will be part of the project requirements
- Preferred understanding of outside plant/splicing procedures
- Must possess ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Preferred experience with handling high volume projects and executing in fast-paced environments
- Demonstrates ability to function independently of supervision
This will be 40 hours a week with some overtime. You will be provided with PTO, paid holidays, and option for medical benefits. Day shift Monday-Friday.
Please apply with your updated resume, thank you!