GCP Architect (Remote until COVID is resolved) San Diego, California
Salary: $140,000 – $180,000 per Year
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
We are working with a leading provider of technical solutions who are in need of a GCP Architect…this will be remote but the majority of the work will be with clients on the west coast. Once COVID is resolved there will be some travel.
- At least 4 years GCP experience
- Designing GCP cloud initial architecture (landing zones, networking, account distribution)
- Leveraging Infrastructure as Code for all aspects of GCP (Terraform, Cloud SDK, Python, goLang,CLI, etc.)
- Migrating workloads to GCP (Linux, Windows, Serverless)
- GKE (Kubernetes)
- Data Warehouse, Data Lakes (BigQuery,etc.), GCP Databases
- Storage management in GCP
- Experience in AWS and Azure Preferred
- Minimum 2 certifications in GCP (Solutions Architect and Devops preferred)
- Building out CI/CD pipelines for infrastructure and application deployment
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an Agile methodology
- Minimum 3 years experience working for a System Integrator/VAR/Vendor
- Capable of working embedded with customers
- Ablity to scope level of effort and prepare statements of work for customers
- Provide architectural oversight as well as engineering delivery for customer projects
- Ability to work with high profile executives at customer sites (or remotely via video chat)
- Strong and proven ability to recognize what needs to get done and do it
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and paid time off to all full time employees