IAM Practice Lead Dallas, Texas
Salary: 150,000 – 225,000
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
- Manage & lead functional and technical staff through the IAM for a wide range and scope of clients.
Effectively deliver the complete lifecycle of Identity and Access Management (IAM) services including; strategy, organizational design, process re-engineering and technology implementation.
- Facilitate information gathering, requirements analysis and design activities that support actionable IAM roadmaps and strategies for our clients as well as functional requirements for IAM solution implementation.
- Functional areas and work experience should include; access control, policy driven security, Identity Governance, Access Management, and Privileged access management, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation.
- Provide support, project management and delivery of one or more Identity platforms, such as SailPoint (Identity IQ), Okta, and Saviynt.
- Experience leading teams of IAM functional experts either in a requirements gathering setting or in assisting clients with development of an IAM strategy/roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of IAM relevant technical security solutions such as; SailPoint Identity IQ, SailPoint IdentityNow, Saviynt, Okta, ServiceNow. Strong understanding of the full lifecycle of workforce identity lifecycle processes, including; joiner, mover, leaver, access request, access certification, role management and application on-boarding.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience with information security or in a technology related field
- Travel may be up to 25% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future