PRINCIPAL ANDROID ENGINEER_Remote Dallas, Texas
Salary: 130000 – 180000 per Year
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited and precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full service approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
Locus Recruiting is currently searching for a Principal Android Engineer for our client. This is a full time remote role.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participate in code reviews, sprint planning, team retros.
- Have worked efficiently/effectively with QA, Product Management, Project Management and Design Teams
- Have the skills to release the app, enhance/maintain it, fix the production issues (with respect to production bugs/crashes)
- Strong experience in Kotlin. Coaching Android app is developed using Kotlin (not Java), so this engineer should have strong experience in Kotlin.
- It is expected that Android engineers are experienced in Java as well.
- Since this is a principal (or very senior) position, ideally the engineer should have at least 5+ years of experience developing Android applications
- Must have developed (worked on, led, architected, etc.) multiple Android applications over the years.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field preferred