Senior Software Engineer_UI Dallas, Texas
Salary: 140000 – 160000 per Year
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited and precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full service approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
Locus Recruiting is currently searching for a Senior Software Engineer – UI for our client. This is a full time remote role.
You will build extensible and reusable UI components and work with a team composed of diverse skills, building engaging user interfaces. As part of the Guidance Team, you will report to the Engineering Manager and work with engineering leaders, Product Managers and other teams. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build extensible and reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user.
- Breathe life into static mocks with CSS animations, transitions and visual effects.
- Develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices.
- Be involved in the software lifecycle, from requirements gathering to development, testing and releasing code.
- Partner with product management and engineering leadership to bring creative technology and solutions to solve healthcare problems.
- 5 or more years of industry experience
- 2+ years experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks like Angular and React
- Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks like Angular, React & React Native
- Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Experience with CSS, web browsers, HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
- Experience creating accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0 or 508)
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience migrating from Angular to React, a plus.
- Comfortable with Git
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a bonus
- Familiar with authorization frameworks like oAuth 2.0, SAML or OpenID Connect is a bonus