SR. DBA Tempe, Arizona
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues related to the Microsoft SQL Server and other DBMS environments
- Works collaboratively with users and team members to gather requirements.
- Develops project specifications, scope and estimated effort.
- Develops database design, table structure and writes store procedures to meet user objectives/outcomes.
- Identifies and troubleshoots errors and/or problems with applications.
- Develops methodology for the ongoing assessment of database performance.
- Identifies and resolves conflicts arising over the creation, control and use of data.
- Works closely and collaboratively with Web Development teams to identify relevant data sources,
- Works collaboratively with Server team as needed Participate as either leader or team member in a wide variety of projects to develop and improve routine procedures through use of innovative and technology supported solutions
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include patching and upgrades.
- Implementation and release of database changes to support the application development teams in both the development and production environments.
- Migration of database components from/to DEV, QA, and Production to support of Development teams.
- Review vendor database requirements & recommendations, and implement optimal and secure solutions.
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services – Extract, Transform, Load
- This is a 24/7 support environment and will require on-call availability.
- Evidence of experience writing Microsoft SSIS packages, ETL work, performance tuning and SQL tuning.
Locus Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.