Sr. Network Engineer
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
Locus Recruiting (Technical Recruitment Firm) is searching for a Network Engineer.
No 3rd party resumes accepted at this time.
Duration: Multi-year contract
Top Skills: Network Engineering, Nexus, Firewalls, CCNP, CCIE
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCIE)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Firewalls -Palo Alto or Checkpoint
- Datacenter services
- Load Balancing
Locus Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Locus Recruiting will consider for employment, on a case by case basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract